Sept. - 2 Oct. - 11 Stove is getting a cleaning either tomorrow or Monday
Yeah....what's up with that?
Usually Lowes or HD will have the generic set-up, which is fine for most people, and for your garage, should do fine:...
Like Dex said, best bet is to take that stove all the way apart, bring it outside, and blow it out w/ compressed air. Clean all the motors &...
Now where did I put that shirt????
You're right...it ain't right. Now, if i could just see a picture, I'd be all set. Krooser, you get scared and pull the pic? Afraid I'd...
While the urge to buy the "best, most expensive, with all the bells & whistles" was there, I also knew that most local dealers reputations for...
Just be aware that the lowest settings, like 1-1 on an Englander or any stove, are the toughest for these stoves to run well at. Depending on the...
X2!!!
Most of us use the stove in On-Off mode (or manual, in your case) until it gets pretty cold out, then we switch to Hi-Lo.
Hence the well deserved name, "Instant Heat-Less"
YIKES!!
Mrs. Bear knows rolling pins.....Mrs Takeman knows fryin' pans. :confused:
LOL...classic stuff right there.
Sarcasm?????.....from ME???? Shirley you jest. :cool:
damm those rotten Somersets!! :mad:
x2
Woodsman and I need some good laughs! That's your assignment. :D
Hi Tink!! ...you're making me jealous with the Spruce Pointe's....:drool:
Only been down to 33 here so far....hope it stays that way.:mad: