Hey, I for one, never said I didn't like you basement people.....and it wasn't ME who called you all "trolls". It was one of your own.... :rolleyes:
Hey Mike!! Glad you found your way....we are much better off now that you're on board. :)
Nice fix!!
I have the 12kw version.
Nice looking stove & install. I'll be interested in hearing your thoughts later in the real cold parts of the winter with that...
Hope you're feeling better.
Looking forward to your "review". :fire:
Flew R/C back in my teens and early 20's....still have all my equipment, and a couple planes. Built and flew many Ugly Stiks. I was big into...
I'm burning the Premium pellets (re-bagged AWF) from Lowes and like them so far. Good heat, ash isn't bad either.
Yeah, I'd burn them in something else before passing any judgements :rolleyes:
It's a good little stove.
Yep, tell me about it!! All I have around my place are Oaks....they're the biggest PIA. I'm still waiting to run the mulcher over them ....hope...
Yep, watch out. If they're the new stuff, that's a good price.
That was my guess too :D
Me too.....damm Oak leaves refuse to come down! :mad:
26f here this morning......stove had the rooms at 68, right where I had the stat set.
More..... http://www.wiseheat.com/reviews/16590/Bixby-Energy-Maxfire
There's some info on the iburncorn website dedicated to the Bixby....might help: http://www.iburncorn.com/index.php/forum/20-bixby-energy-systems
I seriously doubt that will become a problem....EVER. :rofl: :lol:
Problem is, that's not beer. :p