I like the lakester wheel covers & pipes :thumbs:
Hmmmmm....just noticed that a certain piece of electrical safety equipment is missing.......I'm shocked!! o_O
Me too!
That IS true, but that just means the stoves "brain" is increasing the feed rate to get the heat output you want. Buying better pellets may...
NICE!!
And this was what brand of pellets?
That wasn't on this forum, so it doesn't count....:p
I vote cellar trolls. :D
Ditto
If it ain't a KW or a Pete, it ain't a real truck!
So what you're saying' is that the mouse holes to the outside are a natural "OAK" system?? ;)
Maintenance???? What's that? Pellet stoves need it??? o_O
I think the "basement dweller membership" needs to have clarification on who REALLY referred to you as "trolls" (it wasn't us surface...
Is that because it's "well ventilated"?? :D
In the case of our pellet stoves, the need for either a pure sine wave output (or at very least something close to it), it due to the electric...
Looks like they have good control on their fiber source....that is key.
Hey, I'm just using the terminology that one of your own used in this thread...."You are welcome to join us troll's that hang in the basement.":p
Don't expect much......:confused:
OK, OK......I'm sorry! From now on, I'll always refer to you all as the "basement trolls". :D
The toughest thing for most any pellet stove is burning on low heat settings.....it just doesn't get hot enough in the firebox.