In far too many schools "more well rounded" actually means brainwashed for many kids. A couple years back I worked with a very sharp kid that went...
I wondered when you'd check in here... :handshake:
It's not contrary to what I believe...I said less heat to the house (main level) not from the wood (which means the load lasts longer, but that...
His stove is not in the basement, so totally different scenarios. You guys should be fine as long as you are not going with a tiny stove...or your...
Cat stoves are known for their "low n slow" capabilities...which means a lot longer burn time if you can actually heat your house that way...which...
Hi Fred...what brand, or type of stove are you looking at? Price range? Cat stove, or non?
I found an electric one...but you gonna hafta beat yooperdave out of it first! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: [MEDIA]
Oh yeah, that's happening at the next FHC GTG! :saw:
That would be a buff-hay...:D And my back hurts just watching this!
No pebbles for Pebbles, eh?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol: :picard:
Just blame it on the dog...that always works, right?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Gotta watch HD, if it is something that they stock, they will sometimes have a real blowout sale...although that may be more so on seasonal items,...
Right on a curve like that can be very difficult to get out...you might consider hiring one of those "paintless dent removal" services that go...
Nice load, but playing with fire IMO...I know a guy that was cutting on a log pile and got pinned when the pile shifted unexpectedly...he was...
Missing the front, or rear leg? :whistle:
So do you just spread it over the gravel, or what?
I'm sorry, maybe I'm just a big jackazz, but I'd show him what "too close" looks like next week...drop a piece of cardboard against his bumper and...