Cow quit givin free milk, eh?! :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Wow, I heard 'yota had some frame rust issues, but o_O [IMG]
Yup, gotta mark your territory around the stacks! :rofl: :lol: [IMG]
Like the ole guy I used to work with would say all the time "my forgetter just keeps on working better and better" :rofl: :lol:
'K Gadget :rofl: :lol: Thanks
Not sure about classes... walt might know...
I'll probably like it and then hafta start paying for it after the "free" trial :D
I'm convinced that every time they hire new engineers they have to go around and "pee on everything", just to make their mark! :hair:
Your average is over triple our high! :eek: :emptywallet: Thats with a family of 4, a HPWH (heat pump water heater, read: electric) and a wood...
I hope they all go broke and then decide to go do something productive with their lives! (yeah, I know, some of them do)
Shweet! :thumbs:
Is this turning into a "if you show me your bar, I'll show you mine" thread?! :startled: :whistle: :rofl: :lol:
Y'all gonna fool around and make me get this app...
:bug: :bug::bug:
[IMG] [IMG] [IMG] [IMG]
Don't watch sports much at all...but all this "wokeness" that is happening with the pro teams makes it even less likely that I ever will...I still...
5% is a lot, yes. That salesman is 100% full of CRAP though...octane booster will do NOTHING for you in this situation, might even make it worse!
I seen someone selling a tracked snowblower pretty cheap today...made me think that one of those with the snowblower removed and a wheelbarrow...
I'm not saying a cat stove won't work here, just that you'd better not expect to get 18 hour load times running on 1 (or less) all the time...
Because when heating from the basement, it serves itself first...if you are trying to run a cat stove on low in the basement, most of your heat...