It will be fine I’ll get it stacked ASAP
[ATTACH] Those 5 mounds are piles of split wood that I hoped to get stacked before it snowed.... Looks like it will have to wait till after the...
Looks great! My buddy’s uncle has a sandblasting trailer so I’m sure I can get him to do it some day. I don’t think he will be running it much as...
Thanks for the ID. I suppose I could get it blasted, but it’s gonna be in the shop so it makes no difference to me as long as it heats. Maybe...
[ATTACH] Turns out it’s a VC Intrepid. I figured it would be a non epa... Outside is a bit rough from sitting in a garage for 10 years but the...
We have them and like them they are a bit pricy tho.
Out the front window...[ATTACH]
45 in Alaska -10 in New Hampshire? Doesn’t seem right. Nice stack you got there. Can’t beat the view.
Congrats on the new addition!
Ha my wife’s family is from penna, while visiting this summer I learned you’uns. I thought here aunt had a speech impediment lol
Happy New Year horders!
[ATTACH] Hers a nice one. Maybe a bit over priced.
The 6.7 is better than the 6.4. They are pretty quick stock. With a little modification they screw. Any vehicle that you have to take the cab...
I work on them for a living. What a joke. Most guys have gone to gas. There are always the guys that have to have the diesel to haul there lunch box.
That 7.3 will be a lot more reliable than the newer diesels.
Nice!
[ATTACH] This is what I use can transfer it. Works good
That’s pretty cool. When you said that you hoped it hadn’t gelled I was like what is this guy thinking. Did you do the swap or buy it like that?
Thanks. It tows several trailers around the yard that set up works for all.
We had a coyote come in the yard and take some chickens in the middle of the day! Luckily I keep a rifle handy ended his chicken killing days.