Standing seam roof is the bees knees! :thumbs:
I would agree with Midwinter the rain noise isn’t a big deal for us. Biggest thing I don’t like is how the snow slides off and is like cement when...
[ATTACH]
Thanks that’s my pops. In 2013 they produced more f150’s than they were selling so there was killer deals towards the end of the year. My extended...
[ATTACH] I feel your pain
Life is too short to be miserable. If the wife is onboard move. If you wait too long it may be too late. My first house I bought when I was...
I use pretty much the same thing except it’s a 10 dollar 3 gallon stock pot From Wally World. We have a high iron content so I get some build up...
Great minds think alike :rofl: :lol:
So much for clearance to combustibles....
I have seen a bunch of YouTube vids of people cactching huge tuna up that way
Yay! Siding looks great and the house is tighter!
Nice cod! Do any tuna fishing?
[ATTACH] [ATTACH] This stove is starting to clean up nicely!
Peanut in tow! She is doing great!
Taking the family to the rockingham hunting and fishing show to get out of the house. Cabin fever is starting to set in with all this cold!
Right on! Did you have the winning powerball ticket?
Like the wood shed there! All that wood is scrounged?
[ATTACH] Won’t be using the Webber for a while!
Unfortunately not me...
We made some out of coffee cans when I was in scouts. I however use the Webber ones I have 2 one for the home grill and one I use for the little...