I have a bud that “only “ heats with red oak. Last year when he ran out I brought him a pick up of mixed hard woods. It all burned and kept him...
It’s kinda Barney bozo right now. My welder buddy keeps telling me he is going to stop by....
[ATTACH] I got this old plow from a coworker for 50 bucks. It’s temp mounted in this pic but it’s much better than trying to plow with the...
It would have been dinner at my house!
[ATTACH] I believe the term is...., choochin! :smoke:
With the box I sill need a rake to finish. I think there are some good York rakes out there with rippers and a blade. If you already have the...
Gotcha. Defiantly will brighten things up.
Works great for that. Roots make it difficult. Are you working a field or making one?
I have a woods box blade for the b3300. The rippers will stop the tractor if you go to deep. Works great for moving dirt around leveling things...
Paint the joist bays? For looks? Or is there some other benifit?
Thanks, the light shining in bugs me! Didn’t have any spare insulation in stock.
Some insulation may help:emb:
Thanks. I’m just hoping it won’t take a week to heat the cold shop with this little stove.
[ATTACH] Got the intrepid all hooked up. Just want to put a heat shield in the ceiling above the pipe and she’s ready for fire.
And I’m no expert but it might help to know what size the flue is and if it’s on the outside of the house or center.
I’ll be interested in what people have to say as I’m in need of a liner myself.
Yup winter rain sure makes a mess! I’d rather have the below 0 temp.
It’s a double edge sword. Looks like you have a much shallower pitch. Defiantly don’t have to worry about it daming up any more!
Interesting story: My folks put the roof on about 10 years ago. A nice fella in a suit sold them the roof. A week or so later a guy with a...
Yup like has been said sanding seam is expensive. But if done correctly you have no chance of leaks for a lloonngg time.