Sounds like a great idea. If it were me I’d do anything I could to get away from the propane truck being in my driveway.
Unfortunately the fishery in the gulf of Maine is far from what it once was. I still enjoy a day on the “salt”. I have gotten more into striper...
[ATTACH] From the lake yesterday.
I would think that you would need to dry it properly before giving soft wood away. Chances are the people receiving it are going to burn it as...
Take the wheel off fill the tire with air then put it in a tub of water. find the bubbles where the air is getting out and fix it. I’m...
Lol
Whatever happend to Kimberly ?
Also attached a pic of my wood helper.
Just curious do you get any of the wood from asphlund?
Click on the upload a file button right of post reply. It is very simple. Took me a while to figure it out.
Ahh.. the family life. Good times!
Dosent have to be firewood related. Very versitle machines! I’m interested to see what folks do!
What, no invite? Kidding... kinda...Looks yummy!
[ATTACH] Pulled some down wood out this afternoon. Let’s see your botas at work.
Wife’s family is in pa we went through a few times... wasn’t impressed. Then there was the time my folks took us to wildwood one July. Lots of...
Thanks for the offer but I’m allergic to NJ.... no offense to anybody that lives there but it’s not for me. Steel stoves can be had for cheap...
this is my thought I just want to see if my bud wants it back first.
Greatly appreciated sir! I tend to come off as a smart azz. My apologies. Unfortunalty I think it was a bit unrealistic to think that this stove...
That was just for a pic.
I have had a few small fires in the stove. Today will be the real test. 8:30 am temp inside and out is 36 just touched her off with some cedar...