That looks like how I spend my days at work! Fun stuff! What cha doin? Sorry to get off topic
Nice score! Good job getting it quick. Good firewood disappears quick on the side of the road around here!
I’m hoping to make it. The 9th is wifeys b day...
I had to take a second look as well
Looks like a sucker branch to me.
Keep an eye on the upper raidator hose and thermostat connector they like to leak. It is a quick connect type connection if you grab the upper...
I haven’t been able to get out much this year with family obligations but will be participating in the Meredith rotary derby next weekend. Can’t wait!
Seems the only shortage is foresight. If you are running out of firewood in December in Maine there is no way that you had enough to start.
Dr. Squatch pine tar soap. Wifey likes the pine scented soap. I usually get a couple bars in my stocking.
Here’s how I started this heating season. Every year around the end of December/ beginig of January I start to worry that I’m burning through the...
Many a good memories from winter Klondike and such events. I hope my boy will be interested. Hope everybody has a great time. Back to your...
I need some new friends!
I see more a preventative measure makes sense.
We have had several repeat failures with helicoil. Since switching to the inserts there have been none. We usually have the plug blow out after...
There are some pretty good videos on there website. Sorry I can install one but not post a link
Ha there was a story on the news the other morning about a cat that had to rescued because it’s tail froze into a pond or lake or something. Must...
I wonder where that battery came from in the Prius. Or where it will go when the car is junked. I think some owners would be horified.
Yes you ream the plug hole out. Cut new threads Then thread the insert in with high stregnth lock tite. There is a “spreader” you then thread into...
We use time serts at the shop when plugs blow out if the 5.4 and 6.8 aluminum heads much more reliable than helicoil when done correctly. The kits...
I’m certainly no chainsaw expert but I have no issues with the county line oil.