I have tried all thes methods but usually end up just eyeballing. One winter I made the mistake cutting all my wood an inch too long. That will...
[ATTACH] A friend from the city came for a visit a couple weeks ago and brought this for my son. I have to admit I have played with it a bit.
Love the old Ford! Grandpa had one just like it.
I agree with backwoods. I have gotten softwood slabs before but I really dont they are worth the effort. I have no experience with hardwood slabs.
Today’s job was a 2004 6.8 dually. Both exhaust manifolds, 9 broken studs flush or deeper. The left front axle ujoint exploded. Needed rear...
Oops disregard I meant to respond to blacksmith
My guess is the rear brake backing plates. They rot out and the pins for the shoes pull through.
I’d buy a Cummins if it didn’t have a dodge wrapped around it! I have heard of people swapping powerstroke motors with Cummins. Haven’t seen...
Ya dun good! I always take the plugs out hot and I use a 3/8 impact to rattle(lightly) them out. Then anti sized the crap out of the plug threads...
Auto tech at a major manufacturer dealership. Been doing it since I got out of high school. The automotive industry is changing fast I gotta get...
Thanks guys
Same here can’t get in the shop with the bar up. Or the backhoe boom. There are a few scars on the door jam. :whistle:
If this is actually a state wide issue milliainals can’t be the only ones causing it. I believe I may be on the frindge of being one (cringe). I...
My buddy always gives me crap for not using the ROPS I’m glad I’m not the only one :thumbs:
Thanks. I’m more a function over fashion kind of guy.
My apologies! Back to the regularly scheduled program!
The word has come down from above that they need to be replaced. Any suggestions? The ones we have now are smoke only and don’t have battery back...
:thumbs: Use a good oil filter and oil and you will be good to go! Q
And... if the mileage is high and you are keeping it you may want to think about changing the VCT solonoids and phasers so you won’t have to go...
Uh oh. There is a tool to get the broken plugs out without taking the heads off. Probly a bit late for that tho.