[ATTACH]
Headed out to snowblow before work. Fun. Looks like about a foot. No power outage here
Same as most I’m paying 110 a cord for log length have seen cut split and “seasond”for 300! But for 125 id be a buyer.
To me I’d be more scared of getting an axe to the shin than getting hurt with the splitter. I respect you for doing it by hand. Mwalsh9152 i have...
I know you have some new splitting hardware but my offer on the splitter still stands. It’s just sitting in the garage collecting dust at the...
Nice score NH mountain man !
I feel your pain I have lot of split wood in piles that I want to get stacked but it’s way to muddy to be pulling the trailer around the yard.
No worries I was just busting chops. Don’t let Midwinter find out about that oak it will be gone in a snap!
You did what? :faint:
This reminds me of my scouting days. Fun times. There was one cabin that we went to every year in the winter. It was alway nice to know there was...
The log trailer would be good but I dont have wide enough trails or that many trees on my property. It it had lights and was registered it would...
Beautiful! Very jealous. We are inbetwen ice fishing and boat season. Can’t do either at the moment.
Pics or it didn’t happen!
Yup I’d say sugar maple as well.
[ATTACH] Nothing too exciting here just some steak house tips
The bota sat idle again this weekend still too much mud. I have been contimplating scabbing something together like a “log hog”[ATTACH]or getting...
Nice set up. I especially like the grapple holding the log at waist height. We had some small scale logging done a few years back the logger used...
Yup supposed to be pretty sloppy around here today and tomorrow. High wind and heavy wet snow. Generator is fueled up and I have about a cord left...
I have to admit the bota has been a garage Queen. The snow has mostly melted and there is plenty of wet ground. Mud in February in NH, Boo!
Factory intakes have the thread inserts. The coolant leak should be pretty easily tracked down during a pressure test. Most likely the intake gasket.