Dave Matthews band, live at red rocks. I realize it’s not everybody’s cup of tea but one of my favorites
I’m jealous. We haven’t had much snow all winter then got 20+inches in the last 2 weeks. The roads are now posted so I may have to wait a month...
[ATTACH] Pushed some snowbanks back this morning.
My gf had an 89 Crown Vic in high school. I always wondered why her dad got her that car. Tho I enjoyed it. My daughter will get a motorcycle! No...
That’s a beast of a stove! I’m a huge fan of a top loader.
I always keep a pack of hotdogs with me when burning outside. The local fire leutanat laugh at me one day. Said you would get second degree burns...
Can’t wait for my work force to mature! :D
That looks like firewood to me! Dry it and burn it inside!
I’ve taled to a lot of the tree companies with the demand for wood no one is giving any away.
We order a grapple truck load every year 900 cash for 8ish cord. I ordered late this year and now have to wait for the weight restrictions to be...
[ATTACH] Yes those are some “lofty” reports! I’m in Townsend the next town over from peperell there ain’t no way there is 19.5 inches here.
[ATTACH] Just your basic tractor supply splitter here.
Welcome to the nut house!
I agree,all the hype is B.S. if you live in New England and a foot of snow has any real impact on your life you are unprepared. Some of guys at...
Just my opinion here. My dad had a tooth bar on his BX and when I used the tractor I didn’t find it useful. The ground here is compact with lots...
VCR? What’s that?
[ATTACH]
Its looking like it will be buried with more snow coming at the beginning of the week
From the pics on the news there should be plenty of wood to be gotten.
It’s crazy how expensive things are in Maine. In the 60’s my grandfather bought land in Maine because all of his hunting spots in mass were...