No lites...we wanted full view. I could have sworn I ordered the door the same, but I got the one with lites.:picard: I may try to order the...
Gonna' need to powerwash meself now........all this drool. :headbang:
Our forecast went from 58 to 61 this morning, and I think that's where we are right now. The small Oak fire this am got the chill out. Mission...
And, the rest.......... [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Color is off, but here we go..... [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Yep, I'll take pics. It's just difficult getting good ones, because of the small room and all the light in there.
Can we presume the house is to the left? That's a lotta hand work. The county comes out every few years and carves out the ditches here. We're due.
Instead of driving all the way to HD for the paint, my wife suggested our new local Ace. Less than a mile from the house......can do. They were...
That's a decent days work for me. Gooder.
Poplar is popular with me. :D Whenever I manage to get back on the 3 year plan, I'll be taking some more from the woods.
Nice post SG.
Something like this would ease the pain of hauling firewood, and should help reduce any mess....
"We didn't stand there and measure it" Which tells me the LEO isn't a true hoarder. "An officer saw the car, presumably without much difficulty"...
40 OAT again this am, and 70 IAT at 7:30. Feels a little cool. Picked through the Oak stack in the shed and found a few small splits, so I think...
Cool, now I won't be so confuzzled trying to read your posts......maybe.:rofl: :lol:
Hey clem clemsonfor , Happy Birthday this year.
[MEDIA]
When just bucking logs, I manage about 1/3 cord/tank.
Whoa.
49 OAT at 10 am, and 77 in the house. :D