Tried a second coat........didn't change a thing. Got a sample of a darker green called "Cottage", and we like it. Another trip to the HD in da...
Prolly the face cream he uses.:D:rofl: :lol: J/K, Shawn Curry . Happy Birthday!
Did the same with mine from a very early age. None of it was about trap shooting though.:) They're both voracious readers now.
I wasn't aware of that HB. My bad (and, evidently, Woodstock's). I'd amend my original post, but I can't. Wasn't aware the Princess had this as...
I agree. Foam board the cap as well. Unless you're trying to do something special in there, Maple ply is a pretty expensive option as a wall covering.
One? What a tease.:D
Here's a little tidbit......bout time someone did this, it just makes sense. "The outside air adapter designed for the Absolute Steel Hybrid is...
According to previous posts, your firewood is dry, but most of us still suspect the flue is inadequate. The weather here has gotten warmer, which...
Thanks zap. I'm just a bit heavier at 237 right now, and that's basically what I did last year for a couple months. Dropped down to about 215 for...
Lots of great info there HD.
I'd like to hear how you did that. Close to 50 this am, and no overnight fire last night. 68 IAT at 7am. Had a small Maple fire about 8:30 last...
Watched "A Gunfight" on YouTube last night. Kirk Douglas, Johnny Cash, Jane Alexander, and a fairly young Keith Carridine. Not great, but not too...
Pretty sure bogydave put up some pics of one he built. Extremely nice and well made. I built the fairly simple one from the "New Yankee Workshop"...
:popcorn:
Kinda what I was thinking, Jon. Might throw another coat on one of the smaller walls.
Yeah, I'm now just following orders. Too complicated.:rofl: :lol:
Color's washed out, but I put the sample behind the painters tape to show the difference. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Mr. Blandings Builds His Dream House
The last 3 pics are what it should look like, but it doesn't....except in the pics. Arrg. This is starting to remind me of the old movie "Mr...
I told my wife the color hadn't changed while I watched it for 1/2 an hour. :rofl: :lol: Definitely looks different shades of lime green depending...