Yeah, between you and Jon.....I'm dyin' ovah heah.
Lots of guys into milling, and this section of the site has some good info and pics. The Sawyer Room | Firewood Hoarders Club Here's a link to...
Put a 6 split load of Maple in the stove before bed last night. OAT was 31 this am, and the IAT was 70. No fire yet. I should clean out some ashes...
I'm the mixer.
Must always be beer-thirty, eh?:D
3 S
Nice and close, so I don't need to go far all winter for firewood. The front door is about 2' to the right. :dex::D My plans totally blew up...
Stained a bit of one one window frame and let it dry overnight so I could see how that looked against the new paint. I like it, so that'll get...
The sample is definitely darker, and closer to what we were looking for............. [ATTACH]
Mine gets lonely without me or one of the dogs in it. :D
Looks very gooder zap. I'd have to use shrimp though.....not a scallop fan. Had never heard of Easter bread, but it looks gooder too, from the...
I found some stuff for foam board at HD called PL300 foamboard construction adhesive. It won't burn or melt the board.
Pushin' the envelope, eh Gas?:rofl: :lol:
The first can (which we didn't like) was a $37 mistake. That's why I got a sample on the 2nd color. This coulda' got ugly real fast.........:picard:
Been waitin' for this zap. Very cool.
:popcorn:
Yeah, feels like progress, even though we're doing the old.....one step forward, two steps back dance.:dancer:
Makes ya' wanna' say.....huh?
Had a small late evening fire last night, and the IAT was 75 just before bed with a bunch of coals in the stove. I left it, but forgot it was...
I've been missing a whole bunch of birthdays, so.... Happy Birthday to Horkn and greendohn . Better late than never?