I'm burning mostly Red Maple right now. Really liking the stuff, once it's dry, which doesn't take very long.
Just took a coupla pics before it got dark......really wish the rain would stop. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
What kind of beer does she drink?:D
It's odd that you have that much wood left when the air is still open that far. I'd venture a guess the wood isn't as dry as you think, especially...
I sometimes have pieces of wood left after a long overnight burn, and they're always on the left and right sides, and some also in the back. That...
Uh, uh, um, well, it's not my fault.......it's horizontal. The mouse startled me so bad I didn't think to go vertical......or something.:D I...
I use cash for almost all B&M transactions. I may make a tin foil hat for my CC though.
A little side note......on first pull, a mouse came scurrying out from under the engine cover. There was some burning smell for a while too. Hmmm....
today. Didn't have the pic machine with me, but it was a nice day, so I told myself yesterday that I was gonna' get outside today and split some...
I'm right here.:)
Hindsight being what it usually is.....I shoulda' removed mine about 3 years ago. :headbang::rofl: :lol:
This is so nice to hear Dennis. Now, to hopefully just enjoy this summer.......
We're due for some lows in the low teens late this week. I always plan to burn at least through the middle of May. Not done.
TriSodiumPhosphate Using TSP (Trisodium Phosphate) as a cleaning product
Oh, I wasn't suggesting getting an LT50.....I'd seen those vids before and thought they were cool. No matter how you slice it :D, milling is a lot...
Check this out Shawn.............. [MEDIA]
Mine's pretty well rusted in there too. :headbang: I've tried the PB treatment with some pretty hefty "taps" with the 4 lb sledge.......w/o gooder...
Welcome to da club Yoops!
If you have the primary turned way down, it's the 2ndary intake. I hear similar, even over the fan noise, if I'm close to the stove.
swags Sean, I'm curious where you got that smoker?