I was gonna' say MaryJville, if ya' know wut I'm sayin'.
Gotta call "the guy" in a couple weeks for another delivery.:thumbs::axe::stacke: I'm gonna get back in the 3 year club if it kills me, although I...
Here's a pic of the trim I planned to use, with the back cutout needed. The drywall is proud of the door jambs and a couple windows in spots. Pic...
I just found out that gooder in French is goodiere. :rofl: :lol: Oh, and the light was $7 at Wally's. :dex:It's already broken. For pics, refer to...
So, she brought home the new paint and I got to work. It started getting a little dark in the room and the only light in there is a torchiere, and...
After futzing around for a good chunk of the day doing other stuff, I managed to get out and split enough to fill the trailer. Supposed to be mid...
I think it helps direct primary air into the fire. When I have a fire going, and close the air, the flames die back (duh, but stay with me here)....
Yep, that's STT.
Oh, and I don't have a way to transport or handle "logs", so I buck it all up in the woods. Gotta handle it at some point. Ideally, I'd then bring...
Do those teeth have a negative hook angle, or are my eyes worse than I thought? Good idea to keep that big blade from being too "grabby". Very...
Here's a pic of mine this morning. The piece on the left still has some lazy flames after I opened the air. The glass is fairly dirty too, which...
I pack mine right up to the tubes too, and have not overfired the stove. The hottest it's gotten is about 700 or so. That won't hurt the stove,...
I refuse to let my dogs in the garden. Not purposely.
If that metal is warped like that, it's been overfired, no matter what the thermometer says. There's nothing on this stove for decoration, unless...
A type of timber frame construction. That was a very cool video. I've watched quite a few videos about that construction method. Would have been...
BTDT. :headbang:
Yep. Had a couple of the dogs with me, so when I stopped, we took a walk out back......stretching as I went. I didn't do any before hand...
I forgot my manners....Welcome aboard Ruffrider . With the 2 90s, you've lost at least a few feet of flue length, although I don't think that's...
Got the new paint done this afternoon. The splittah is normally under the lean-to off the side of the shed behind the pole barn. Once we got the...
Yeah, they really liked the GT for a couple years, and yeah, I was really mad.:mad::rofl: :lol: