Lookin' gooder there, Don.
Two 45 elbows in that run from the stove to the thimble should help alleviate some draft issues. When I got here, the Ashley (with a 6" pipe...
Primary and doghouse air both come in the front. Most of us rake stuff to the front....had to do the same with my old air-tight stove. It is what...
When I first got mine, I replaced that one with one of the many spares I have because I thought the same thing. Ended up putting the original back...
If it's the one up front on the r/h side by the latch, it's supposed to be like that. If it's a different one, ignore me.
20 this am, with the sun out and our rooster crowing. No wind, and should hit about 35 today with sun, and a low of 13. 68 IAT at about 8:30, so I...
I try to leave a little channel front to back right in front of the doghouse, but it's not really needed. The doghouse air will burn a hole...
Ruffrider , something I do that makes it easier (for my pea brain), is to push the rod in all the way until it stops, then pull back out 1/4"-3/8"...
Oh yeah, big difference. I still have more to do, but I can't tear anything else up until I'm done doing what I've already started. :rofl: :lol: A...
I did the same a few years ago, and man, what a nice change. The pin setup is just a PITA.
It's a real eye opener, isn't it? I struggled for a good 3 years before things started getting well dried.
I love watchin' the light come on.....you know, the "ah-ha moment". It's a beautiful thing.:thumbs:
Redfin, I hate to be the one ta' tell ya'.....but there seem to be some trees growing in that nice trailer you made. :D:picard:
I've done it that way.
Nice job Don. Yep, that's the stuff. You're doing exactly what I did when I pulled apart two rooms here. Caulked/foamed wherever 2 materials meet...
29 OAT this am, so 4 med. splits went in. 70 IAT when I got up, and now 73-ish. Light snow dusting overnight. Due for about 15 tonight, which...
Only way to know for sure is to get an inexpensive moisture meter and check a few splits. Resplit them first, and check.
:(
[MEDIA]
I thought about doing a filler, but some would need to be tapered. Maybe I'll just goober in some caulk and call it happy. :hair::rofl: :lol: