I don't think you're gonna' have much choice there......a bunch of folks showing up with chainsaws itching to cut wood, then splitters sitting...
I know I'm not too much of an id10T, but that one caused some consternation. I feel gooder now.
I think I need a pair of those. Do they have a fork pocket?:dex:
From 9pm, to what time this morning? Still at 450 STT?
Just looked for us and Wed. through Thurs might be 6-10". Shouldn't stick around too long though with warmer temps.
Yeah, completely off the cuff and not very gooder. I'll stop now.:thumbs:
Stick......Stop This Insanity Crap...K?
My SisIL told one today....CFL stands for "Can't Find Light". I told her LED stands for "Light Every Day".:thumbs:
Here's a couple pics.........Finished the little bit that was still in the trailer this afternoon. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
BTDT
Rum & Coke :D
:rofl: :lol::dex:
Yet another option arises.
Wow, that guy should lay off the Redbull.:rofl: :lol:
Sharp chain makes all the difference. Wow, dat's a lotta rounds.
Can't fool me Dennis....that's the wrong bike.:D
Well, good luck in the new house Ruffrider . This is confusing. :D Take the 30 with you and install a new flue system in the new (old) house....
Really liking the stove this year. I plan to adjust split sizes a little. Yep, I made a very crude deck that works great at spreading the heat. It...
Looks like ya' worked up a little bit of a sweat there Shawn. :thumbs: Nice work.
I need to get a couple :ithappened:(didn't have the pic machine at the time) , but I got most of that trailer load stacked today. I used the...