Well, I do, but seem to be helpless in making an effectual change in habits to accomplish such a thing. I do keep on trying though. I was a mere...
Wait a minute...what?
This would be TMI. If you start posting pics, because of the pic rule we have, I'm out.:rofl: :lol: That's weird....I'm usually laughing at Eric.:D
I put a new faucet in the kitchen when we moved here, and it started running real slow last year. I tried taking it apart, soaking it in vinegar,...
ww, I'm laughing too, but quietly in the background, and with you....not at you. :rofl: :lol: You don't happen to know my wife, do you? Womanspeak...
Been seeing some flying bugs lately. We're dipping back down into the low teens this weekend......hoping they all die, although I know better.:picard:
rottiman , Happy Anniversary to you and the missus.
Good Day
I remember having one of these for a while. [IMG] We also had a '66 Olds Vista Cruiser........Looked a lot like this one... [IMG] And an...
Popple have long been known as weird.:wacky::D
I remember that zap. How time flies.
So, you'll be putting up a picture? :D If it comes out gooder, do a resippy too.
27 this am and 68 IAT at about 6:30. We got about 1.5" of snow by the time I went to bed at about midnight, and there's approx. 2" or so out there...
So, where's the actual dust collector? Do you feel a need to ground all that? I really need to do the same in my shop....if I can ever find the...
Those were cool. The paint robot reminded me of the robots in the plant that did various operations. Very precise.
Pull 'em up to the front of the box before loading. That's pretty impressive. Heck, maybe I should be getting tips from you. Seems like once the...
:D:picard: [MEDIA]
I'd rather have snow than rain, but not as much as they're calling for.
Hey gandy85 , welcome aboard.
Winter storm watch turned into a warning, and the forecast snow amounts have fluctuated quite a bit. They're now saying anywhere from 1-2' from...