Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bill maddock & csal44 & END4uRIP & Glen-NKY & IHATEPROPANE & John L Wilson & Kathy & Mountain Smoke &...
Very nice looking. Looks like you have room for more extensions if you need to add one.
Mom is worried about all the work campinspecter is doing bringing wood to her place. She seems to think she has more than enough. When the...
I think we are going to have a rain free day today. We are in for cooler, wetter weather for the rest of the week. Indoor projects unless it is...
Yesterday afternoon was hot and gorgeous. We spent the day at Mom's. I am almost finished my couch cover project. the ferry waits for no one so...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Glenn Miller & jacob & jma24 & Kris Wagner & Mike & moparnut88 & nighthunter & Pine&Pallets & Rick1776 &...
Foggy this morning. Here in BC, it is a long weekend although me being on holidays, it really doesn't affect me. Headed over to Mom's today to...
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday today to Lousyweather & MikeInMa [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 3650 & Callie & Doordoc & doug_firstgear & ETisCool & Hockeymanvt & kelly1mm & mr.bear & nal51511 &...
Heavens opened up after breakfast and although it isn't pouring rain, everything is getting quite wet. Can't get over how dark it seems after the...
Thanks for sharing the project with us. It looks great.
Morning all. Gorgeous sunrise again this morning. After some bookkeeping chores this morning, I hope to spend the day outside gardening. I...
Rain predicted here but instead we have an awesome sunrise and warm air. No wind. Yesterday was quite hot in the afternoon. I picked my first...
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday today to Screwloose [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to axeman & grassguerilla & JD123 & Jess & Josephus35 & Shannon
that is going to take a lot of work. I agree the deck should come down.
I am sure you will be encouraged on here to go for it and get one permanently. We tend to do that here.
Very nice work. I like the interesting patterns on the backs of the benches. I am so glad you rescued them and restored them.
Thanks for posting pictures of your progress. It has been interesting.
We were on gravel logging roads that weren't being used all the time. 60 mph was definitely not an option. It all worked out and now the truck...