Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 69bird400 & Benny & Bradma74 & Brander & EMS779 & Farmerfrancis & gcounsell & gulity1 & JiFMike & Karen...
Thanks for sharing. So many of our ancestors crossed the Atlantic in similar size boats and literally put their lives on the line to do so. It...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Smokinpiney [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to kappel15 & Karvinkanuck & LongPondPaperBoy & mamadamma10 & MexiStihl & Omak1 & Ranger & r_s_smallengines
I think we have a couple of FHC members in that area. Just now I can't think of their names.
Morning all. Yesterday turned out to be beautiful and dry. I don't know what is forecasted for today but I have to get down to the garden and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Marshel54 [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 2scars & 62alf & bigal06 & bulldawgtruckingltd & Bullets & davethewave & dieseldod & dolmarkid & glocksguy...
To make cherry jam/jelly, I would not bother pitting the cherries. I would cook them in a bit of water or apple juice until they are soft and...
what quadrant of BC are you living in?
So sorry to hear of your loss. A tough time for everyone.
this all started when I steamed cleaned the carpets and furniture. these chairs and the rocker were my great grandparents. My grandparents...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 97cavy22 & Andie & basbr & condensermike & Conner & CR888 & drt340 & DuelburnJake & Gale & jane &...
Thanks for the compliments. As usual, I am my own worst critic so I won't point out the problems. It wouldn't have taken as long as it did but I...
Morning all. I got my couch project finished yesterday. the curtain project I can do at home. Nice day at Mom's yesterday. Rainy here today so...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bilge Rat LT 20 & davidhite & DoeBoy307 & DoeBoy307a & dylskee & fmelani & George Gomoll & GWheeler &...
I found this recipe on Taste of Home. I have not tried it but check the ingredients against what you have been doing to see what differences...
Gorgeous morning out but we are supposed to get showers of rain later. Heading over to Mom's to hopefully get my project finished. Bit the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Berner & chickenboy & countryboy9799 & Craig Duncan & Dave Steuer & Don & FrozenBC & Johje05 & MLI &...
Morning all. Beautiful sunrise this morning. Suppose to rain today. Headed out for our walk. Had a great day yesterday. Today will be great...