Morning all. Overcast but not raining. Slept in this morning. Pancakes for breakfast. Verse for today is: My God is my rock, in whom I take...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to b.c. & ChadB74 & David Grau & glgratti & gmsowers & jonnystihl & Karen Dwyer & Rifet Ibisevic & RonnieZ &...
Hard to like that post. As others have said, good thing it wasn't your head. Best wishes for healing properly.
Congratulations! [ATTACH]
Pouring with rain this morning so indoor chores are calling. I hope to finish the curtains today or at least get close to finish. Monday is back...
yes, it is hard work but so worth it when you have finished. I had to do that to my resuscitated garden. I have another garden that I should do...
Absolutely pouring with rain here. No walking until it lets up - if it does. Mostly successful trip yesterday. After fixing the A/C in the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 300DMMAG & 94BULLITT & Kayla Lacombe & lakeguy & Megan Darnell Campbell & Nolan & nwpalumberjack &...
The alders here are starting to lose their leaves. Alders turn brown in the fall so we don't get a lot of pretty colours. Down island the maples...
Traveling today. Going to pick up the truck and get the car serviced. Dogs are getting their teeth clean. I have almost finished one curtain....
Have a Very Happy Birthday today Greenstick [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BC1979 & blkbry & Carol Hill & Chuck Criss & CTFIRE & gregn & Handiman00 & KGuinn & Kyle Miller & Laura &...
Works of art there. Glad to hear you are almost healed.
Good morning. yesterday we finally got the rain that was predicted all week and then it cleared up in the afternoon. Overcast this morning. I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bshivel & Cmm001 & diddy & JDerekNutt & Jeaneen Walker & kbq5132 & Manolo & MOJBZ & OutOfMyElement & Per &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Birdie & bmc98nu & Certified106 & ciccio & cjantczak & DSMITH & Kathy Osburn & Paradiseca & Sam & shifty &...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Cash Larue [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill Hayes & Brushpile & KeswickRidge & Lescarpentier & Mary Cordle & red shed on the hill & Sharpeedge &...
Gorgeous morning this morning on our walk. It will be quite warm this afternoon. Headed out to the garden to clean up and tame the squash. It...