yes, each night after dinner, off we go to the ice cream trailer. Boss doesn't think ice cream breaks for 1/2 hr in the afternoon are very...
Morning all. We are in for a weather change today. Rain in the forecast. It has been gorgeous around here. Sunrises look like the mountains...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Austin & Bushman & david nelson & FarmHand78 & Farrier & Fire mike & H 2 H & heffty08 & Mark J & Nighthawk...
Up early to go for a walk this morning. Walking in the dark and it is chilly this morning. dug out the dogs' light up collars for them to wear....
Definitely looks better. a real incentive to keep going on the second section. I didn't get to do the garden bed that I wanted to get to this...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to awol & Boyle Robert Brendon & Frank & GrJfer & Josh Myers & lingarchitect & LocoEngineer & Newwave & Soni...
Morning all. going to be a gorgeous day here in Paradise. Of course the weather is great because I am back at work. Work is intense right now....
Have a Very Awesome Happy Birthday today to Well Seasoned [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to DavidBlaine & JakeStone & Junkyard & Kmart0104 & Longspring51 & Marko & Rogue03 & TheVillageFarmer & Tom...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Firebroad We have been missing you. [ATTACH]
Have a Very Awesome Birthday today Chazsbetterhalf [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to blueberrymuzik & Cascades & Coaly & dfmcleod & Freakingstang & George & Hunter & Jackson3333 & mlemmon1 &...
After our walk this morning and breakfast, it is off to work for me today. A new and definitely different school year ahead. Need your prayers...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday and a Welcome back to JIMBETHYNAME [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BIGDOG2956 & Double Bit & HuskyFan & J O & jatoxico & johnyboy11 & Klay Fulghum & Lance & riprap2 &...
Right now there is an ice cream trailer in town operating for the summer and it has been our downfall.
Morning All. Overcast this morning but I think we are on the other side of the rain days. I hope so as I need to get down and clean out the...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : albert & Bill Elliott & Brettl & CopingWithTheTimes & JimRB & Joseph Bender & mucha_usa & Rhys Pasitchnyj...
I love these. Fortunately for us, it is a 3 hour drive to get one.
I wish I could sing. There are a couple of pieces from Handel's Messiah that I love to sing with no one around to hear me. Best rendition of the...