Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bill gray & chris84 & deepcreekoutdoorservices & ELMERGENE & Farmersarducci & Kalcorp & KC Tahhmpson & Kid...
Beautiful colours - my favourites.
Almost got my potatoes harvested yesterday and then the rain set in. I think I left them in the ground to long as some of them had been munched...
Happy Birthday Chvymn99 I hope you have a blessed day.
Wishing a Very Special and Awesome Happy Birthday today to Chvymn99 from all of us at FHC [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 45cheese & Arik & BrucePA-CWood & JackHammer & jd87 & Mirkwood Jim & M_S_S & Rocketman & samuel ellis &...
fishingpol Did you plant grapevines at the new place or are there too many wild critters waiting to snack on them?
Looking good. Bright light coloured cabinets really spiff up a place.
Not raining this morning so out for a walk. I hope the rain holds off so I can work in the garden. I want to harvest potatoes and the rest of...
Glad to hear things are improving. Tummy problems are no fun at all. I hope you have an awesome day today.
Wishing a Very Awesome Happy Birthday today to Erik B [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to acreid & Beet Stix & bigfrank97 & ChrisNY & deepwoodbigbear & Funonahonda & Grande Dog & Hobie & jack...
I don't know why not. I would cut them up, cook them for about a minute or two and hot pack your canning jars. Add a tiny bit of salt and then...
Did he find them yet? Frustrating isn't it.
Looking good. Gorgeous place to go boating.
Now I have to go and make dinner. that looks good and I bet it smelt amazing. thanks for sharing. My cookie samples are in the mail, right?
They look perfect. I will send my address so you can ship a test sample to me. Yum!
Morning all. Gorgeous clear morning so we are headed out for our walk in the daylight. The Lord is my light and my salvation— whom shall I...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to In the Pines [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Bubba & cwn877 & Kurt & Larry marquette & mtkeg & Scols & Vicki Derks & Weeman & Wood Collector