Ooooh I ache this morning. Spent all day in the garden. Lost the big squash and another one to bugs. Still have hopes for a few others....
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to BackyardFirewooder & corkman & DaveD84 & Hank_612 & Henry Zahn & JW IN VA & Lancerhaymarket & Randy & S....
Awesome morning this morning. I think it is going to break out and quite warm. Gardening, baseball watching, bookkeeping on the agenda for...
Hoping to get the garden organized today. Potatoes to harvest and peas. Squash are still looking good. My weather sticker is waaaaay off. it...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to 04HemiRam2500 & Bruce Smith & ChimneyCharlie & hrhunter & IcefishNH & jtaves85mcss & Paula & shane brown &...
I haven't had any in years. I like the taste but I find it is really salty as I am always looking for water to drink afterward.
Living in paradise here, our first snowfall usually happens in the first part of Dec and last about 1/2 day. January can be our cold month. BUT...
Safe journey to all those who are traveling today. Enjoy the GTG Foggy this morning like the last couple of days but it clears off to be really...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to abnemsdad & allan & arrowbullet & BlueMule & Brenda Gillman & cheryl & comanche79p & Desertdrivingtill...
Grouting will take care of the differences and I know it will look fantastic when you are finished with it.
love the sleeping hamster on the wheel. that is not me this morning. the next two weeks are going to really busy at work. foggy this morning...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Air2bmc & Alex & AmarilloSlim & Metallicat & Mike Magyar & MikeJM & Tqm & Wrenchguy11 & wva1
Morning all. Well, I did it. I handed in my retirement notice for Sept 18. Not the best time to leave the job but it works for me. So the next...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to : Alan Viti & Barb & BuckthornBonnie & Conrad Bucholtz & ForeverYoung & Gregg & hotshot & Janet & jjspierx...
campinspecter calls it McLube but I think it is called Sailcote. Works well on everything but especially zippers.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Sandhillbilly [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to bassattacker & benjaminzhao72 & Diesel 4 life & dutch & gregc & Hempedsaw & Klinkerking & leschper &...
that is huge. I am glad you got it out.
Awesome to hear all is going well with the hand thewoodlands
Morning all. Overcast and possible rain today. I still didn't finish getting the potatoes out. Work is really intense this week. I was able to...