Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to alutz11 & Boosted_Archer & Chris Liew & Craig302 & Dennis Hakeem & Dillier23 & Eaglecarver & Francis Cunha...
I always like your fire pit pictures.
Morning all. 7 days of work left. Gorgeous day again here today. Yesterday got rather warm for this place. After work I am going to check and...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Dave S & ECsaws & EricF & Jerry & Just_a_firewood_girl & K4PAT & Mambwe & Matthew Ratliff & Senatormofo &...
Put a facing on it so it looks like a solid piece of timber.
Take care of yourself. You are on the prayer list tonight.
I would hate to have to peel that thing. Looks awkward.
Another clear morning with a cloudless sunrise. Off to work. Am I counting? YES!! 8 days of work left. Our trip went well. Good weather, good...
[ATTACH] Wonderful pictures. Have a great time today.
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to FatBoy85 I hope you are safe through this fire situation. [ATTACH]
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Andy Taylor & BCPLLC & Cjwoods & Fred & Kenneth07ex & Koryd78 & Langforddude91 & LinkedXJ & Mad Adder &...
Incredible pictures. what a colour. Stay safe down there.
your first mountain picture looks like a painting.
I hope we get to see and admire the finished project. Don't forget the pics.
At the lower end of Vancouver Island, it was really blowing all day yesterday. Up here we had clear skies and comparatively no wind for a sunny...
Morning all. No fog this morning. We are in for a warm and sunny week. Our last gasp at summer. Perfect time to start new seeds, I hope. Going...
Wishing a Very Happy Birthday today to Anthony Savoie & bigall & Blondy Tom & Buttercup & Dan Springman & dodgemup & eigermike & greaser & Heat...
the only radish seeds I could buy was a variety called China Rose big radishes and really hot when eaten raw. I sliced them, saute them and the...
Was this an ode to the now dead car? or did you have an idea that your car was going to die?
Not quite from our living room window. On the way home campinspecter stopped to fuel up the car and I ran down to the road to get these pictures....