Guess I'd best take some bandages to bring my fingers home. Wouldn't want to impose on his generosity. :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Wow!!!! I can use my equipment, do all the work, and still get to bring home 25% of my sweat equity. :thumbs::thumbs: Man, I wonder if he'd let...
Cool stuff Den, thanks for sharing the adventure. :yes:
Sorry to hear about all the health problems with yourself and Blondie. :confused: Remember to take care of yourself, it can become easy to overdo...
Just over $2K unless there's a great sale on. Ours ran $2600 delivered to shop where it could be unloaded by fork truck. I believe there's an...
2 words... Ideal Steel. Ours is a corner install as well. The IS works wonderfully. :thumbs:
Congrats LinkedXJ Well wishes for You, Mama, and Baby. :yes:
:jaw: :coldone::saw::fire::coldone:
Happy birthday Woodwidow :coldone:
You guys are more organized than I am. Not that it takes much. :whistle: I will be CSS some pine very soon, and that will be stacked somewhere...
Good info midwinter. :yes: Can't be certain that the Black Tar Fungus is Amungus, but I've noticed spots on a LOT of leaves of late, not only the...
Welcome aboard Smokey jeff Wow, making an entrance with a great score and the "you $uck" award, Nice moves!!! :thumbs: And pics as well!!...
Like that pile of Chit, I ain't touching that. :eek: :whistle:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I'm not "that guy". :loco: :crazy: If that were to ever happen, I would be gentlemanly enough to use the...
Very true, my only caveat was/is that burning wood that would otherwise go to waste through rot, is much more "neutral" than removing a living...
Sounds like another great GTG was had. :thumbs: I can't wait to make one and meet a bunch of the folks here. :yes:
WeldrDave glad you have an understanding wife. :thumbs: Belated anniversary wishes. I cheated, Chazsbetterhalf and I got married on her...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Timberdog if I had known you were working on that post, I'd have saved some bits and bytes. :rofl: :lol:
Actually, if cutting a live tree for firewood, we are taking something that is currently sequestering carbon (and would capture more), and...
:rofl: :lol: That's ok, I heard one the other day that was just as wonky. "The weather forecasters are predicting that Florence will be a very...