The growth rings look like a softwood, maybe pine species. But I don't do extremely well in the wood ID realm. :picard:
All you east of here, look out for the coming band of weather. I am fairly sure that my trees will have no nuts after this one. :bug:
ReelFaster if you're thinking about it, I'd take a visit and ask him to do the MM on a fresh split as others mentioned. He does have it split...
Oh, and have neglected to mention it. Chazsbetterhalf says we will be making it out to Walts GTG. :dex::thumbs:
Yeah, when I walked out it was on a nice sunny day, the wind get's to kicking, I'm headed back for solid ground. After all, most of it fell ya...
Welcome aboard FeelTheBurn An IS is gonna look great in that room. :binoculars::thumbs: I did my own install with the aid of a friend, but if...
I would second bear 1998 suggestions. I first thought of Zippo museum, cool place. Also second the kinzua bridge. You can go out on it a ways,...
Very nice of you to do that. :yes: Thank you. :salute:
Nice stacks, and beautiful dogs Blstr88 Hopefully the weather in your neighborhood is being conducive to CSS work. :saw::axe::stack::stacker:...
I could never leave my pet(s) behind. Fortunately enough, we should never be in such a situation here. If water ever comes up to my front door,...
Welcome aboard Frank Duschek :handshake: I can't comment on your stove choices as I'm unfamiliar with them. I can agree with the others that...
Nice!! :yes:
Guess bird feeding season is over. Got a visit last night by our local black bear... again :picard: [ATTACH] This bear is the reason we don't...
Yep ^^^ :thumbs:
LOL, that's ok, I had to go back and edit the post I made. I originally typed 4/1=.25 Read it after posting and went.. :doh: Glad there's an...
That a score for someone. :dex: Not me. :(
3 for him + 1 for me makes 4 total. 1/4=.25 ,or as some would say, 25%
Unless the seller or buyer invites me over for a beer, not gonna find out. But I'd imagine that keeping it that pretty is like a young gal in the...
:rofl: :lol: Actually a few, but let's just say they're not members here. :whistle:
Umm.. Pretty, but no.