You need this lady.. [MEDIA]
Heh, the guy brought it from New Hampshire, and now you wanna take it to New Hampshire. Ironic :rofl: :lol: Heck, ask the guy if he's interested...
Ok, color me crazy I guess, but why is the mezzanine on the wall with the door? Seems to me that it would be better on the fully enclosed wall....
Seems reasonable, what else would you do with a freezer full of rotten fish. :rofl: :lol: Need a "plug the nose" smiley for that one. :D
I don't know Dave, those seats can get mighty expensive. :rofl: :lol: I can say this though, if that was made available to me in the 2K price...
Morning hoarders, :coffee: 50°F here this morning, with a supposed high of 57. :dancer: Supposed to go get an apple tree tomorrow, don't know...
I'd say SKEETER McCLUSKEY is the person you wanna talk to. :thumbs:
I think the floor slamming was a bit of overkill, but. She offers the can to the dogs, they're like "Hellz no, you a crazy woman!!" :bug: I...
Powers back on, for now at least. Good thing too, I was worried the beer would get warm. :hair: :cheers::coldone:
Had never heard of it. Not sure if anyone would deal with NY gun laws though. :hair:
Thx Chvymn99 Woke up wife and told her to let me know if she has any breathing problems. Other than that, it's just dark. :binoculars:
Well, power is out now. :confused: Good thing I got my phone to keep in touch with my fellow hoarders. :thumbs:
Same on our side. We were set to get out to Backwoods Savage for his GTG, but she had what they call a "COPD flare", and couldn't get her breath....
Can't like that. :bug: Glad it wasn't worse. :)
Nice work saewoody Any ants left in that tree? Sure seems they were likely there a year ago when they brought it down.
Glad you guys are fine. :thumbs: It was quite hairy here for about 15-20 minutes or so, with some trees bent over I don't know how they didn't...
A mixed batch of hardwood, maybe seasoned runs from $55 to $75 (per face cord, 1/3 full cord), delivery always costs more. So you're generally...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: Good luck Shurdel :thumbs:
Those burgers were made a month ago, and still make me hungry. :drool:
Great score Shurdel That looks great. :thumbs: I've got to reach out to an arborist that we had do some work here. He's been dropping many loads...