Hope ya told them "No pooping on the porch" Not that they'd listen, but still. :rofl: :lol:
Saw a few taters popping out. :yes: 27F this morning. :cool: Got caffeinated at 9am, it was a brisk 40F Then went to help cut up an apple tree...
Yep ^^^ Very cool :cool:
Thx 94BULLITT , from looking at them, I thought that would be the case.
Looking at the rim, it looks like I'd loose maybe an inch if I reversed them. Will consult the manual for it.
Will do, thx
Not sure if like that one. Glad you made it through, but that had to be miserable. Glad you're on the mend now. :thumbs:
What? You've been burning all summer? :loco: :crazy: Hope you saved some wood for winter. ;) (BTW.. I do know leoht is in southern hemisphere.)
Well, I was on the ATV when I took the crossover pic, on foot in the woods. Not sure how far I'd take the tractor into the woods. I'm still...
Looks pretty good. What type of cieling light did you install? Every light fixture i replaced I went with LED lights.
:ithappened: Fire pitting 2018
Ironpony, I'm extremely interested in your project here. I have no basement, but our place sits on concrete slab. When installing the tub, they...
Wood lathes?? Wood would absorb some of the vibrations and therefore help deaden the sound. Metal on metal, without any rubber grommets or other...
Happy belated B'day wishes Dakota Hoarder We've had one fire so far, like TurboDiesel it was a couple weeks ago and was wet and cool. Had to...
Ooops. :emb:
Well, after brenndatomu posted, it did make sense. I guess I figured you wanted the doorway that tall for very large equipment. I'm used to...
This thread needs a bump. Did more crossover work today, I'm officially calling it done for this year. May place more large rock next year,...
$864 for one month??? :jaw::faint: My mortgage is only $625/mo. I thought my bill was bad since the AC has been running most of the summer,...
I'm looking forward to meeting all of you as well. :handshake: Is there a food list started? We've got some ideas, just want to get an idea if...
Yep, I'll load it in the evening, re-engage cat if it's within range. By the time I wake up, it's still throwing heat, but is not within the range...