I promise I only chuckled a little Marshel54 :eek::emb: It does suck to see your work undone so quickly. :hair::doh:
X2^^^ :thumbs:
The "Beltway Breeze"? :rofl: :lol: Hey, I can hear (read) ya you know. :eek: :rofl: :lol:
Welcome aboard Lennyzx11 :handshake: Seems like you have a great setup, just needs a bit of tweaking to optimize it. I know at least one member...
Good info there ReelFaster :thumbs: Thanks a bunch. Used the Gmail app on phone, as I don't use that acct for anything anyway. LOL :cool:
ReelFaster I wouldn't mind the CL info as well. :thumbs:
Good to hear that campinspecter had good news on the checkup. :yes:
Splitter not mandatory with ash, let it sit a couple of weeks, and it splits easy by axe. Great score. :thumbs:
It seems the nicer temps have inspired many a hoarder. :thumbs:
Nice stacks and pup there Marvin :yes: Your Ruger reminds me a lot of our Holly. She loves to hunt the critters as well, but I stack the wood,...
I'm sure you'll be at the 3 year mark soon with all those standing dead trees. :yes:
Hoard on TMACK :yes: Nice score there.
That's gotta be my favorite tree ever, no branches to limb off or anything. Hope you saved some seeds from that. :thumbs::thumbs: Welcome aboard...
That is a well stocked woodshed. :yes:
Good days work Brad M :thumbs: I also agree that the temps have gotten much more conducive to tree work :dancer:
You know that's right. :thumbs:
They weren't quite ready. :confused: Only brought 10 home. Heh, by the time we finished, I was kinda sick of seeing apples to be quite honest....
Yeah, it would have been a heck of a lot easier had it been after the apples were off. :rofl: :lol: Really a shame, we both had a couple of the...
Those are some fine looking birds there. :yes: Probably because they are so relaxed at the "Hen Hilton". :smoke::cool:
Got asked if I wanted some apple on Friday, well, why not. So I meet up with co-worker who does lawn service on the side, and we head out and...