:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: :thumbs:
Well, to be fair, let's review the advice.. Hmm.. I thought putting things up on blocks was one of the defining features of "redneck...
Booyah, Now you've officially joined the funny farm. :loco: :crazy: Congrats on your new citizenship, and I have to echo this.. :cheers:
For me, best job ever would he roller coaster tester/critic. :dex::dex::dex: Meet the man who makes a living by riding roller coasters all day...
Welcome aboard Mohawk4242 :handshake: Definitely pics and more information will yield better suggestions. How's your wood supply?? It is...
Hmmm.. Water slide tester, $26K per year, good enough for part time. :dex: :dancer::makeitrain":makeitrain"
Great input and opinions guys, thanks much. :yes: Yes, bigger is definitely planned, exact size is yet to be determined. Yep, Both correct, I...
:cheers::popcorn:
Welcome aboard Blondy Tom :handshake: As stated, looks like you'll fit in just fine. :thumbs:
[MEDIA]
Thx JCMC :yes: Not sure what you mean by "cover enough", but if you're referring to availability to dig wider and deeper, then yes. If you're...
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Thx Eric VW I figure that will be the consensus. I had planned on using 2 6" pipes, but the Orange box store didn't have any. :confused: I've...
Wish I had started a thread on this sooner, but many have seen the progress pics in the Kubota thread. Took a couple of video's today, as we've...
Amen to that. I'm gonna have to do some up soon, or I may be in worse shape than campinspecter :doh:
Wait.. what?? You can get paid for that too now?? Somehow I've missed out on all my childhood dreams.. :confused: :picard:
You knew it wouldn't be long. :bug: Try to keep him on kindling duty for another week or so. :yes:
Stoked for ya LinkedXJ Just reading the beginning of that post made me smile immensely. Jobs are jobs, that's why work is a four letter word ya...
Thx savemoney and Stinny I know what we'll be watching this Friday or Saturday night. Good music. :thumbs:
Only half. ;)