It's always good to have extra hands available when moving. :yes: GL with the insert, and pics of course. :binoculars:;)
A great read for a damp & chilly Sunday morning. :thumbs: Looks like things have progressed rather nicely CtRider thx for sharing the story. :yes:
Greetings from the other end of the state NYCountry :handshake:
Looks great Marshel54 :thumbs: I'm sure you'll enjoy that stove a lot. With or without flames. :yes:
That's the reasoning they use to ban deer feeders or feeding deer in NY. I'm no biologist, so I'm not sure if they're correct or not. But I...
Cool 45°F and drizzly morning here. We'll see what progress I can make on tractor-house later today. For now.. :coffee::smoke:
That's gonna make for a long day LinkedXJ :hair: Been there a few times myself. I hope to never have to move all my stuff ever again. :thumbs:
That reminds me, I looked into asphalt "tailings" as they call it here. $25 per ton. I figure 4 ton would be about right. One place sells by...
Thanks Bill, that sounds like a good plan. There's already some leaks, so I wasn't too concerned about that. I'd rather have the load...
:mad::mad: Sorry to hear that Midwinter Hopefully the hot soapy water does the trick. :thumbs: Best advice is to wait for a cool/cold evening...
Nice re-use project BigPapi :yes:
I second the nomination.. :cheers: Hey guys, asking for a bit of advice on rafter sill over in the Yellow Jacket thread. Thx I hate yellow...
Hey all. Well, no flying demons to speak of. :yes::D Just an update on the project. Got the beams all set today. Had to go to HD again and get...
Funny, a just saw that about 30 seconds ago. :cheers: Thx for the heads up. :coldone:
Welcome aboard casualty I look at my IS more in the sense of a traditional secondary stove, with the added heat output from the cat, as well as...
That su¢×s. :hair::hair: I get annoyed with all the BS about permits and such, to improve the property. :mad: You'd think that would be what...
Have to admit, did not take the time to look at the price tag on that piece of kit. Still would be easier and cheaper than redoing hearth. But,...
Ok, in all seriousness, I think we're overlooking KaptJaq suggestion above. It seems that would fullfil the required conditions. :yes:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol: I am not pointing fingers here, have done many quick fixes myself. Zip ties and duct tape will always be in abundance...
Did not know that bit of info. :thumbs: Thanks again, will reconsider the option. :yes: