Does raw trout count as sushi? :sherlock:
o_O:picard:
Good looking boy there. :yes: And he's already got hearing protection. :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Further, I should note that the $850 log load was a full triaxle load, and is typically ~7 cord of wood.
o_O :hair::hair:
While I understand that sentiment, I've purchased log loads because of the reasons just listed. ^^^ Even with purchased log loads, we've saved a...
I can agree with your listing. I'm not fond of stacking because it bores me. :sleeping: I enjoy cutting, splitting, and some felling. I try to...
Excellent way to resolve the situation. :yes:
Hopefully not. I'd like to think that those people represent a very small percentage of the population, but they garner more attention than...
I bet they're trying to eat all those cat videos. :rofl: :lol: :chef::flipeggs:
Great pics and advice Firewood Bandit I've thought of planting some apple trees myself, but know nothing on good pruning practices. Your...
They're watching us watching them. :binoculars: :eek:
Congrats J1m Nice looking bit of venison right there. :stirpot::drool:
I'm afraid I may have to take you up in that offer. I don't think I can do this alone. :confused: Will meet up with you in a couple of weeks....
Well, if it's all fiber optic cable, there wouldn't be any current or magnetic fields.
Look at this mess. :eek: She wanted me to post a pic, or it didn't happen. :D [ATTACH]
Ohhhh.. iiiiicck.. Stuff is horrendous, I told her I'll have to dispose of it all, and we'll pretend it never happened. :emb: :rofl: :lol:
Not sure she'll get here in time. Chazsbetterhalf is about to start cutting. :saw:
Hmmm... she will need a volunteer. Wonder who would be willing to be the taste tester. :sherlock: