We generally mulch as we mow. Too much yardage to try to gather them all up. I should attach the lawn sweeper and collect some for composting...
I was also relieved to hear that the hurricane isn't causing much problems out in Colorado. :thumbs: Chazsbetterhalf has a son in Fort Collins,...
Sitting with some coffee, getting yelled at by chickadees and goldfinches because the bird feeder is empty, and watching the maple rain leaves in...
I love that mug. :yes: Have a co-worker who would display that proudly. :rofl: :lol: :sherlock:
Seems to me that this story lacks a conclusion. :sherlock: Did you just acquire that rottiman ?
Welcome aboard heatmonger I'm sure you'll make a fine addition to the club. :yes::handshake:
Nice score !! :thumbs:
:rofl: :lol: Get off my lawn. :BrianK: There are no trick or treaters where we live, only a handful or more where we lived in city. Guess it...
Can't like that. :hair::hair::hair:
Never worked that well for my 10 spd bike back in the day. :rofl: :lol: Maybe it was that lack of traction. :doh: Sorry Dave, I have...
There's a couple of happy hoarders right there. :yes::cool:
Welcome aboard Smokey jeff Or shall I say Welcome ahoard. :thumbs: I lurked for nearly a year absorbing information while I researched my new...
Hmmm... Anecdotal evidence mind you, but.. With the functional secondaries, and the cat combustor, it provides more heat than our old non-cat...
Amen and a Big X2 on that. From what I have been hearing, there's likely to be a lot of inland flooding. Head for the high ground folks.
We used baking soda and charcoal briquettes when we had "the freezer incident". :doh::hair: I think the briquettes did more good than the baking...