Thank you
Chaz is up on the tractor working on the new crossover. While he was doing that, I mowed the upper flat and side yard. Tonight we are meeting my...
Thank you and every body else who sent birthday wishes.
Would you tell him to cut in small pieces first? He is out in colorado and he said it has been hot and dry
My son gave a holler and wants to know the best way to freeze it to use for rhubarb bread. States it is coming up nice but then the tops start...
How are you putting all of them up?
How do you store it all?
Landscaping not to much. But already giving him a list. Even before it got here. Lol
He came home early to play with his toy. Hehehe
Well picked up a doz. ears today. Trying shuck, bag, freeze. Did 8 ears that way and 4 left to go with with TBone tonight.
But
As I mentioned before we get it from a local farmer. We can actually see his place from our front porch. When I know it is about corn time and i...
Do any of you put sugar in your water when you cook it. My mom did that and i do it to this day. Lol not much just a tsp or two (never measured...
The farmer I get it from, his dad use to sell it to my dad now his son has taken over. Needless to that has been many years that we have been...
Well that would just suck
Do you allow it to cool before bagging and freezing?
The qt bags, about how much is that? It is only Chaz and l. I was thinking about vacuum sealing them