Congratulations also and welcome to you new home
Lol I think I got a good choice :stirpot::chef:
Well Chaz and I decided that we are bringing s crockpot of velveeta sausage dip with tostadas and rocky road fudge
Let's see momma and baby now home and look at the time of his post 1:26am Welcome to your new world. Hope the rest of the move goes smooth for you
X?? Past what number we at lol
No dear. We have lots of wood to put on top of you in that hole. Nice big bonfire with cooler packed with beer. :p:smoke::rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Colorado still has some. One of my son's proposal to his wife was at the base of a glacier last year.
I heard earlier that an 18 yr old died when the chimney from the house next door landed on his car when that house blew up. Sad to hear that but...
Just wondering, what about pets.
One thing I remember, you could look up and you would not see any planes, no sign of there vapor trails. It was so spooky to me.
ahhh no, and stop giving him ideas LOL
Ok well chaz thought that being labor day meant just that. I am guessing that he will be posting update with pics here. Started with over cast...
Can you people please explain to me how you are using the Kubota to "skid logs" out of the woods.
It looks so lonely all by itself
That was still good. Lol
Midwinter that was great. Lol I see chicken, I think pork loin. Looks like something wrapped in bacon for tail. Where you came up with the head...
To everybody that sent birthday wishes and anniversary congrats I thank I know I had to have missed somebody in all this lol
Thank you