I happen to see some post from Jellystone parks that stated to use Irish Spring soap on campers and trailers over winter as it helps keep mice...
As of a little while ago clear and low 50's. Not talking about nite time burrr
Ok velveeta melting with Italian seasoning, hamburger and sausage browning up. And once that was done, drained the grease off. Once that was...
Well it looks like down the road we will be getting some pine that came down in one of the storms. A neighbor who's property connects to ours...
You are always hungry :beerbbq::chef:
Last batch going in frig to cool down then cut and freeze [ATTACH]
I didn't mention it lol. We had some beers together :coldone:
Thank you but got lucky on this. The guy I connected with is in construction and wishing he had a roofing contact. Well it didn't pan out...
So sorry to hear that but health always comes first.
I think forks for around here will find more use. :rofl: :lol:
Mama hot cold but won't be for long Thanks baby. Look close and you should see our wolves. [ATTACH]
Well I contacted a tree service that had taken down some trees for us. Yes they left us the wood but we didn't think of ask to become a dump site...
We also use a log but o went out to Amazon and bought a boat cushion. Nice and comfy and waterproof for when you forget to bring it in. :rofl: :lol:
Sorry, everyone seems to have caught that but me. :doh::headbang: 2 cups
Happy birthday FHC. :coldone:
Ya he is so abused :rofl: :lol:
Oops sorry, 2 cups.
Here you go Turbo ohI did add 1/2 tsp vanilla Rocky Road Fudge 2(6oz) semi-sweet chocolate chips 1 14oz Eagle brand sweetened condensed milk 2...
Well first batch of fudge in beer fridge cooling. Will need to cut and vacuum seal then freeze. Of course will need taste test to make sure it...