Sorry that is that yucky white swear word and I can't give that a like. :rofl: :lol:
It was an honor to meet you and Judy this fall. Happy birthday you two.
I have just finished reading two other fire starters thread. Great info on all the threads. One person stated he soaked small chunks of wood in...
He has his own headache with the house well pump without me nagging him about this. But when it is time...... :rofl: :lol::whistle:
:p:Dhubby does that for me also I keep the home fires burning :rofl: :lol::rofl: :lol:
Cost I would have to go back to site to tell ya. But I will do pics but no clue when it is going to happen.
I totally agree. I used to make scented candles and that is how I did it
Will do.
Well we have one buddy still cutting and splitting and we get our eggs from s coworker who's dad raises chicken and I think Chaz is still looking...
Humm that gave me an idea. We have toilet paper rolls, dryer lint, shredded paper and I have an old block of candle wax. Unfortunately no saw...
Do you pack it tight or just fill them?
Thank you. Do you use mini cupcake holders or normal size?
I know many of you make your own fire starters. Care to share how you make them?
Hi Lissa welcome aboard. With the help of Scotty and Grizzly I just found out if you go to resource there is a dictionary out there. I am new...
[ATTACH] I believe we have had this cart for about 2 years Got it from tractor supply. We got this for me when I was starting to have my...
That really looks nice. I like it. Interesting collection.
I don't know about that. They sent somebody out to see what we were talking about. Over the years we had two taken down. Just call them and...
Sorry :picard:I should have made reference to your sister as you said she had one by power lines
Depending on how close to the power lines the electric company may take it down for free. They took one down for us We had the clean up but I...
Yes I am in there also. Once we got home from walt's and got the truck unloaded, I also the stove up. Still had a few coals so got her going again.