Got up about 5:30 and checked radar and looked like we were on the back end of the storm. Chaz got up early and plowed Said about 4 to 6 inches....
It is here. Coming down pretty good. Can't see the hill across the valley.
We have that storm just about ready come in. It is about 27 but feels like 19f. The last radar I checked it was right on NY/PA boarder so should...
Myself up until my health issues, I did help with splitting and stacking. Bring wood onto the porch for winter. Both of us bring it into the...
Ya know Turbo, if you push it to fast Miss July might take a cast iron pan to your head.:rofl: :lol: take it slow so you don't put your future...
Ok I am confused. What is a oil shop?
I would like to say thank to everyone who has shown their support for us veterans and I would also like to say to my fellow veterans thank you for...
Mat60 check with the manufacturer website. At one time they used. To discount coupons. Have the dr. Check with the drug reps. They might have...
What is a "rubbermaid shed"?
Well this started about 8:30 am. Normally the big white spot, you can see the hills on the other side of the valley. [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Congrats on your new son. But ya know what they say out here, no pics it didn't happen lol. At least with your son helping he is giving mom and...
I have used lighter fuel before.
Very beautiful. Seen them once and display was not as nice
Nice. How long did it take you?
I believe Scottieoverkill has one., check with him.
:rofl: :lol::thumbs:what an idiot.
We use splitter scrapes, toilet paper rolls and I like stuffing them with a mix of lint and shredded paper. We also use newspapers but it is...
Or a log to sit on with a boat cushion. I got tired of having a sore tushie so ordered one at Amazon.
Chaz had to go to the Cuba today. They had it for ,$2.98/lbs. We get two to three loins a year. Normally smoke one then cut into steaks. Then...
Pork loin that we pick up for $1.49/lbs. Chaz cut a roast and while he cut the rest into steaks I added a little brown sugar and a bag of...