Thanks for the kind words my friend! :handshake: If it does I wouldn't know. Bought used 5.5 years ago. I know it was an old fleet vehicle so...
You have such a perfect set up Jeff. Love seeing all the OPE toys in action too. Way to gitter done! :thumbs:
That color is common in BB. Not from rot, just heartwood in older trees. I hope you stopped and sniffed every split! It may become more...
Thanks John. Those cushions are life (and knee) savers. I carry that thing around like Linus (of the comic strip peanuts) with his blanket. I...
Thats wild. Can't say I've ever seen anything with that red cambium layer. Looks like some sort of fruit tree IMO.
:heidi: Wrong answer! This is the FHC Thom! Best be taking it all.:tree: Dont make me come up there! :rofl: :lol:
I don't do much large scale work. Most of the time if its a big job I'm helping my contractor friend who is your age. Most of my work is small...
Day and a half later and got most of the rafters set. Starting to close in. Ill hopefully get some plywood on the roof and fascia done tomorrow,...
Load of Doug fir! :D [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH] Those are 20' 2x8's. 15 of them. PU was rather top heavy. Took it slow on the four mile ride...
Great first post. :thumbs: Those are some nice logs for sure.:stack: :woodsign: Welcome to the FHC :handshake: and keep the pics coming.
Maybe you could start comping customers with steaks and burgers??? :eek: :zip:
Probably easier to mill it than split it for firewood!
Did you check the expiration date? :whistle:
Mixed load of mostly SBH with some mulberry.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
In the beginning of the video its cutting with the DL and at the end with the normal teeth. How'd he turn the chain inside out?
Well that explains it. Now I understand why gas prices are so high. Its all your fault Jeff! :rofl: :lol: This will be one thread you wont see...
Half cord of red oak splits[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
s'pose you could start your own firewood business? :woodsign: :makeitrain" :whistle: Wolverine quality firewood! :dex: