I see the black where the Isocore contacts it. Always thought that was kinda neat. Have you tried that vinegar trick on other wood types?
Hope it warmed some spirits! ;)
500i with a 25" bar[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Uh, doesn't it say "Farm boss" on the bar? Just an observation on my part. :D My 290 had a farm boss sticker on the housing too. The MS250/251...
Way to keep after it. Good day for it. Not too many cool days left.
Nice cool May day here. Worked the big logs this afternoon. 500i hasn't seen action in a while. 25" bar. Most sectioned up nicely with the...
You saving any for smoking?
Guilty as charged.:emb: There's a huge red oak behind my mom's old place where I grew up. Bring lots of extra chains if you happen to cut it...
Pics of you and Mrs. Screwloose using it or it didn't happen! :saw:
Three. No heat or insulation. Just lights. He's an electrician.
That oak ;looks like it was cross bred with elm.
Half day yesterday with AM rain. Rafters attached at wall and fascia set. Did get three sheets of wood down. Always a satisfying experience...
His name isn't Shirley...unless your not telling us something Thom??? :eek: :D :rofl: :lol: Didnt realize you had to wheelbarrow it all out....
I have an okay job and sit ALL night! :D :rofl: :lol:
Exactly. I recently bought a Dewalt told from a woman seller. She was in a partnership with a couple guys buying and selling tools. She was the...
I had Ms. buZZsaw list my prior truck for sale that way.
Like I said to you before its all in the sellers honor. I never give deposit, not afraid to ask questions either. Thinking sellers get a better...
So you are in a rain delay? Ill take damp days over hot Summer sun for firewooding any day. Do you cut in light rain/damp conditions Joe?
Scary stuff there. Yes saws are very dangerous and need to be treated with respect. Dull,saws, tired operators, overconfidence all contributing...
I found a pumpkin tree once. Right Horkn? :D [IMG]