Very, very well put sir. :salute: Are you a therapist? :D
Im with you about working on them or any gas engine. Not my thing. It amazes me how you truck drivers can back into tight spots with ease. I've...
No shingles as its less than a 2/12 pitch. Two ply self adhering modified roofing. The siding is circa 1960's single 8" aluminum with a...
Thank you. Not used to getting actual work done when its wet out. I was under cover so got some time in. Ran to supply house for aluminum trim...
Blocked in and plywooded. May try to do the roof tomorrow but not sure if it will dry out enough.[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Feel better soon Joe and take care of that back. Being down for a few days would drive me nuts.
Interior work while it rained yesterday. Demoed old garage overhang to set some cripple studs for plywood. I'm not finishing the inside walls...
Nice that you were able to find some dry and it wasn't oak. Yeah, Summer time fire pit season should be ramping up with the warmer temps....
Should finish the GTG one pretty quick. Cant believe that was a year ago already. Cant wait to see the BL pen. Now many loads did he end up...
That's great. I was impressed with one when I first bought it. Mostly used for sectioning rounds up for ease of handling now although I did use...
:emb: Hey when I gotta go, I gotta go! :picard: :rofl: :lol: Sorry Cash, first time I've heard that word. Makes perfect sense when I looked it...
Same observations here.
Ends done, trim done (it will be wrapped with aluminum) and underlayment completed. Light rain today, but I have demo work inside to do. Nice to...
It amazes me how fast the baby robins grow. Cramped in the nest is an understatement. I guess there's a lot of protein in worms. [ATTACH]
Ideal for use in the wood yard for sure. I've used broom handles, sticks in the past and always revert back to the folding rule and chalk. Kinda...
Oh yeah! :dex: :saw: That magnetic thing is pretty handy
Ms. buZZsaw wanted a new feeder. Put it up last night. We chuckled as the birds were confused with the different perches. Watched a nuthatch...
added to the pile of SBH[ATTACH]
Good day today. Closing it in. Plywood down. Worked on the end walls and set some underlayment before I finished up.[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]...
So sorry to hear of this Dave. Went through it myself 20 years ago. Life will be tough for a while and time will heal your wounds. Keep the...