Hauled the splitter there again and processed last weekends cut. Separated out heartwood and left on site (forgot to take pics) and brought...
My alter ego is Ahnold. I drive my family nuts with impersonating him.
What did Arnold Schwarzenegger say when he was building something? "I need to go the the lumbaa yard for a tuba four! :doh: BO
Having been on here for a few years I've seen lots of members come and go. Often wonder what happened to them. PA mountain man was one of them
Sandhillbilly seems like a respectable type of guy...well unless she's good looking, maybe! Single mom? :D :cool:
Im with you 110%. Best of luck with the new fridge. How old was the old one?
Wasnt really looking for them but they were mixed in with "Stihl" chain saws my main search on FBM. Few hour old listing and a steal at that...
:rofl: :lol: :picard: I wanted to hang one in our open foyer just to BHB but she said no. Probably hanging one on the shed at storage. The...
Nice! Good thing elm isn't good smoking wood! :rofl: :lol:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JASON The Wood Wolverine :handshake:
Split the last of the rounds from this score. All tulip poplar from the last cut back in March. Makes room for some new racks...woohoo! Most of...
Im actually using an old digital camera that will auto flash unless I turn that option off. I think it flashed in that pic. My cell is a flip...
I wouldve been just as shocked to have that happen as well. Good on you for taking the boy on and having him work. :salute: Better than have...
Neat find. Awesome job converting them. :thumbs: Great that you had the foresight to see them as bundle "lockers".
There was one fledgling left in the robin's nest this morning. Gone when I came though late this afternoon. I zoomed from a distance as I know...
Ill bet a Husqvarna would be faster and more enjoyable! :eek: JBYB guys! All in fun!
You guys ever try one at a GTG?
Wanna try out my new to me saws. FBM find. $25 for the pair. [ATTACH] Dang, those old time hoarders must've had some serious arms. Many years...
Oh good. C'mon down and I'll put you to work. :axe: :stacker: :D
I can re;ate with cramming a lot of wood in a small space. Well done Mike. What do you have on hand for rounds or are you all caught up?