Good deal. Tis the season. Got a bundle delivery today myself. Hopefully Memorial day weekend :usa:will bring some good sales too! :D :whistle:
All of it??? :D God bless the shade. Yeah it was the first Summery day. Good breeze where I was in Meriden. Doing siding so not too strenuous.
You too, huh? :confused: :handshake: :rofl: :lol:
you're talking about the saw, right Chuck? :whistle:
Roof almost done. Windows in. Started some siding details. Bronchitis had me miss Friday last week plus a couple wet days didn't help...
Well, technically the 880 isn't made anymore. It evolved into the 881. And Chud is right as its double what it should priced at. I've heard it...
I always remembered one growing by my dads shed as a kid and the flowers having a weird smell. Really a lot of it all over from what I've seen.
Ive been noticing the wisteria all over. Can't say I've noticed that much in the past.
I never cease to hoard wood either! :loco: :crazy: :woodsign: :rofl: :lol:
Good stuff there Chuck! :thumbs: Yeah cant beat finding it on your own property. Keep the pics coming.
Ms. buZZsaw says im a pain in the caboose! :whistle: :emb: :rofl: :lol:
No time to scrounge. You're TP next on my list to cut. No score other than the oak I've been nibbling on for my friend and I...unless I happen...
Asplundh is a nationwide tree service/land management company. They have large crews of trucks and are a common sight around here...
Once a hoarder always a hoarder Dave. :tree: Tell kiddo to check in and say hello.
I know Chud loves his XS400.
Your thread title made me remember this commercial. [MEDIA]
Last Summer I passed an Ace and "saw" the Stihl sign so I stopped. No pro model saws though. That 661 would look nice in your fleet Jeff. :saw:
Half cord of red oak[ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
YIKES! Ours is from 2013 and with the price of them these days I hope it lasts. Stove from the same year is on its way out. Doesn't get hot...
I figured out what you meant, but it was too funny to let go. Sometimes you should see what I type before I edit, proof read and reread before...