Slider in and some siding done. Reusing the old aluminum siding I removed so it matches the existing house. (hope I have enough) Never have...
You going to get it ported??? :D
Nice that you're putting them to good use. Manageable size too. Yeah, not fun making firewood when its hot and humid.
LOL!!! I'd be content to get the 100 done and loaded. Deliver late Tuesday as its 45 minutes one way. Stopped and did 15 after work tonight....
Did a few of the old homes here with multiple layers. My favorite too, That dust is nasty stuff. Did a couple in the very hot weather and vowed...
Ive never installed any EPDM. Kind of a separate trade in itself. I HATE ice & water shield. (I'm gonna get very opinionated here) IMO I don't...
Rain again yesterday. Got the ceiling framed. (Its not being finished inside) :confused:[ATTACH] [ATTACH] Soffit and more siding details done....
You might be a wood hoarder if... ...your pool filter always has wood chips when you clean it. Joe jo191145 lets have a GTG and invite Joe...
Did you ever do any low slope? What product(s) did you use?
The 100 bundles customer called this morning. He needs another 100. So I have 175 bundles to do ASAP.:hair: Ill do his first as the others...
I opened the back door a short while ago and this baby finch (I think) just sitting there. I left it alone[ATTACH] [ATTACH]
Id say well over 30 years. I first used it in the early 2000's. Its more or less a thick ice and water shield with granules just like shingles....
He cuts wood during the Summer when its in the 90's and loves it! :loco: :crazy:
When I was roofing full time i'd try to sell jobs with lots of shade for the Summer. HUGE difference vs. full sun.
Holy chit! :bug: and the right color too! Wonder what he's asking for one?
No. Peel and stick, self adhering. I never liked the idea of flame on a wood roof deck.
I was loading 2x6's at the lumberyard n a storm. Checked that Norway and not worth the effort in the rain. Looked as though someone had cut some...
Took me several years to figure it out. I'm up to 700 for the year and have 75 to go out yet. I haven't contacted the 100 bundle guy yet. I...
Did you miss your Labor day "slip" Gary? I caught it right away and catch myself mixing the two up. Sales are slower compared to Winter. With...
Yikes on that snake. Keep em in your area please. Have yet to run into one this year. Surprised you braved the full sun. The job I'm working...