Nice job, guys! After the face cut, it looks like you performed a plunge cut to set the hinge. Am I seeing that right?
Doesn't sound like there's a time limit. If it snows, then it snows and we'll reschedule. :yes:
gboutdoors and I were going to get together today at his place, to cut wood. Change of plans. Mother Nature decided that today is not the day...
Change of plans. Mother Nature decided that today is not the day for us to go wooding. Overnight snow and now drizzle, makes for a non-fun...
It's on the top of his head and will be removed Monday morning.
Good morning, folks Upper 20's and a bit of snow overnight. Temps heading to low 40's. I'll be going to cut wood with another member this...
Congrats on the new saw. Best of luck with it!
X2
As I understand it, an insert is a woodstove-like appliance that fits in a fireplace. At least you have something a step up from the open...
My local FD put out a notice about the potential for 1-2 feet of snow for Saturday. Think ahead New Englanders! Be prepared.
Blue stains from metal. I hope you found the fence before your saw did, Nice looking wood!
You'll still whack them. :rofl: :lol:
I don't have any real experience with fireplaces. So I can't offer an opinion on amount of buildup. Sorry. But yeah, lots of heat heading...
After burning 3-4cord during the heating season, I'd say there's no more than 2 cups of black dust. Any intention of getting an insert?...
He's already flagged!
Tomorrow is a go for gboutdoors and I to cut wood at his place. Fingers crossed for no further schedule changes!
I prefer using a snowblower as well. No big pile of snow to wait for melting.
Nice looking rounds. :yes:
Nice to have the tools and location to stack that wood! :yes:
Squamous Thanks!