Brrrr... stay warm. I know you do that well! :salute:
Good morning, folks. Low 20's, windy, and snowing. Roads crews are out. Coffee tastes good, with some homeade cranberry nut bread. A...
My SIL dropped off several knives that I'll sharpen for her tomorrow. I have a Lansky sharpening kit, with multiple grit stones. It does a...
I have 2 outside faucets. Both, frost-free sillcocks. When installed a number of years ago, they need to be slanted down, towards outside....
We park our cars off to the side. I snowblow the area where we normally park, then move the vehicles there. Lots of other prep, in the severe...
I like it! :thumbs:
I had a reason to go to the power shop today. Picking up my dad's snowblower. No lack of equipment there [ATTACH] [ATTACH] [ATTACH]
I fished this stuff from the ash tray, over the years . I keep the stuff for conversation starters. All this stuff was fully buried in splits...
Not enough land here for animals. No genny. We are on our own well and septic. Being on a state highway, we lose power very infrequently and...
Good morning, folks. Mid 20's. Some stars, light overcast. Today is all about storm prep. Blizzard forecast with 2ft+ for the area. Be...
They are forecasting a blizzard for the northeast, starting tonight. All the words being used: N'oreaster, blizzard, bombogenisis, power...
How many cords do you sell each year? All FHC seasoned? Nice looking splits you have there!
Good chilly morning. 6⁰F here. Clear and calm with a bright crescent moon shining. Taking dad to the eye Dr this morning. Then, various...
Dig it out when the ground is dig-able. Once you have air under it, cut and move the log for further cuts.
Make it work! Make it work! Make it work!
A foot plus of snow here, for Saturday.
Are these things dimmable? Would be nice if they were.
One model for Saturday. Weather Channel [ATTACH] We're in the 12-18inch snow belt.
Any temp that causes the oil burner to light up, is the temp for burning my red oak.
Very nice.